Basic Skills classes are the foundation for both Learn to Play Hockey and Freestyle Figure Skating. The Basic Skills levels are developed by Learn to Skate USA and are designed to be the best beginning ice-skating program. This program caters to the need of both the recreational and the competitive skater.
- Pre Registration is required for all classes
- Parents do not participate on the ice with their children.
- Children must be 3 at time of enrollment.
- Price includes Rental Skates each week. Hockey and Figure Skates available.
- Please equip your skater with a helmet, long pants and gloves each week for class.
- NOTE: A Waiver Form will need to be completed and submitted to participate.
The WINTER Schedule is as follows:
|Tuesdays||September 17th – October 22nd||3:35pm-4:15pm|
|Tuesdays||September 17th – October 22nd||4:20pm-5:00pm|
|Saturdays||September 21st – October 26th||2:25pm-3:05pm|
|Saturdays||September 21st – October 26th||3:10pm-3:50pm|
See our Enrollment Tab to register on 7/15/2019. Need More Information: Contact us today!